Sunday, August 17, 2014

Catch-all catch-up

I haven't slept yet, it's not tomorrow until I sleep.  We had friends over for dinner tonight and got into long conversation, so they didn't head out until just now.  Silly me, I didn't think to write a blog post beforehand, so here we are.

Pokemon Yellow continues to be a thing.  I've earned the Boulder Badge and made my way into Mt. Moon.  I've caught a Zubat and Geodude, still looking for a Paras and a Clefairy.  I need to check my copy of Pokemon Red (where I finished the game) to see which fossil Pokemon I chose there so I can grab the other one in yellow.  I should check my Eevee evolution there too.  Pretty sure I went with Flareon, but I'm not 100% certain.

Marvel Heroes has been my main online game; the Guardians of the Galaxy related event followed by the Cosmic Chaos event have been fun. I ended up picking up a few of the cosmic boxes and unlocked Black Panther and Moon Knight as well as some costumes.  Now they have an event called A.R.M.O.R. Incursion where you can collect drops to trade in to Jocasta for interesting gear. Dunno if I'll collect enough to get anything good, but it's something to shoot for.

Tomorrow my semi-monthly Deathwatch campaign is meeting, so I doubt I'll do much if any PC gaming.  I should have a good story of Space Marines fighting back xenos in the Emperor's name, however.  Hopefully our Librarian won't fail his Perils of the Warp roll and get us all murdered by a Daemon Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment